Essential Oils were not always as popular as they are today. At the outset, the customers for essential oils belonged to a very niche audience. Gradually, this audience multiplied due to a number of factors. The largest contributing factor to this jump in popularity and customers, are the evident beneficial properties in essential oils for the skin and hair. There are various essential oils used for varying purposes, however; today we’re going to focus on Rosemary Essential oil, and what it can do for your skin and hair.
Rosemary essential oil is used widely in aromatherapy, alternative medicine, and even food. Its authority and benefits are unquestionable with regards to these purposes; however, what it does for your skin & hair is equally as wondrous!
- Moisturises skin & treats acne – Rosemary essential oil is extremely hydrating, and it helps lock in the moisture to give you healthy and radiant skin. It also helps treat acne, and reduce the appearance of acne scars. The Mango Rosemary Face Cream is perfect for this purpose!
- Unclogs pores – It has the unique ability to unclog your blocked pores. By behaving like a gentle exfoliant, it thoroughly cleanses the skin, and clears out any oils, dirt, debris, and other pollutants from your pores.
- It tones and tightens skin – Rosemary essential oil is high in various nutrients and antioxidants, all working together to promote collagen production, increasing skin elasticity, and providing a youthful appearance. Additionally; rosemary essential oil also promotes blood flow to the skin, improving your skin tone.
- Helps treat several inflammatory skin conditions – Rosemary essential oil contains significant amounts of anti-inflammatory properties that greatly reduce inflammation and redness. Due to this, it is widely used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Additionally; it is used to soothe irritation caused by rashes and other fungal or bacterial skin infections.
- Treats dandruff & promotes hair growth – Rosemary essential oil prevents and gets rid of dandruff remarkably well, it also helps strengthen hair, boost hair growth, and reduce hair fall. Massaging your head with a hair oil that contains rosemary essential oil could be your solution to these problems. The Hemp with Argan Oil by Satliva is the perfect blend for this!
- Behaves like a natural facial astringent – The astringent present in rosemary essential oil is another amazing yet lesser known benefit. It dissolves oil residue left on the skin and gives you an oil-free, and youthful appearance without the problem of drying out the skin. To harness this unique ability of rosemary essential oil, use The Hemp with Moringa Face & Body Oil.
It is quite evident that Rosemary Essential Oil is a great boon for the skin and hair, but purchasing quality products with all the nutrients intact is still a challenge. That’s why we at Satliva work tirelessly to improve the accessibility of such salubrious, chemical-free, natural products, so anyone and everyone has the ability to simplify sustainable self-care!