Shampoo bars have recently garnered popularity among the general population, their compact nature, effectiveness, and efficiency have left no room for doubt in the ‘liquid shampoo VS shampoo bar debate,’ they have proved that they are not just another trend, and are far superior to their liquid variants in many ways. Read on to learn more about what makes shampoo bars better than liquid shampoo!
- Concentrated & potent ingredients: Shampoo bars don’t contain water in their formulations, this means that the ingredients are far more potent and concentrated, and aren’t diluted with filler ingredients. Due to the absence of water, they don’t make use of sulphates or parabens either. The composition of shampoo bars usually contains essential oils and other natural ingredients which can work wonders for your skin and hair. This is what makes shampoo bars a superior quality, ultra nourishing shampoo alternative.
- Diverse applications: The name “Shampoo Bar” can sometimes be misleading, since shampoo bars don’t function exclusively as shampoo, they can be used as a hand or body soap bar as well, some individuals even use shampoo bars to wash their clothes while travelling for long periods of time.
- Long-lasting: Shampoo bars can potentially last a lot longer than liquid shampoo. Since their composition is potent and undiluted, a minimal amount can deliver equivalent nourishment when compared with liquid shampoos. Studies have revealed that a single shampoo bar can last for over 50 washes.
- Cost-effective: For those of us on a budget, shampoo bars are a far better long term option. At face value they sometimes come across as pricey, however; due to their long-lasting nature and diverse applications, they can help you significantly cutback on expenses for the month.
- Environmentally conscious: Shampoo bars are generally packaged in biodegradable material, this takes away from the carbon footprint you leave on this planet, and ensures you don’t contribute to the thousands of tonnes of plastic waste that makes its way into the oceans and natural environment. Additionally, opting for shampoo bars means that you reduce your contribution to the chemical waste that eventually ends up in the ocean via the drain pipes, as shampoo bars don’t contain chemicals such as sulphates, parabens, and other chemicals.
Shampoo bars trump liquid shampoo in every necessary comparison, but there remains one advantage that liquid shampoo has over shampoo bars; accessibility. They are widely accessible and easy to procure in even remote villages nowadays, fortunately there are many wonderful brands out there that are working towards levelling the playing field for shampoo bars here too! For this reason, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to make the process of locating a great shampoo bar simple for you – The Hemp with Argan & Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar. This bar by Satliva works magically for countless skin, scalp, and environmental problems, and what’s more; its available pan India via the website.